Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stephanie's First Ever Blog Adventure

Well here is my first ever blog. A blog? I didn't even know what that meant until Clayton had to explain it to me. Everyone has one of these, its amazing. Well I thought I would start one today. The Peddys have grown so much since Clayton and Stephanie became The Peddys on March 7, 2003. We now have 3 beautiful (and stressful) children. McKenna, 5, Spencer 3, and our sweet baby Mason, 8 months. See look to your left, there they are!

My goal for this blog is to hopefully document some great things in this family. Great things have already happened of course, but the hopes is I can document more and let those who don't see us very often in our little lives and how we are growing and nurturing our family.

If I can remember to update this regularly you can hear about all the great things that are slated to happend to The Peddys.

For instance, McKenna will be starting Kindergarten in August. I can't believe it! I can remember when my water broke with her and its like yesterday, yet it has been 5 years!!

Spencer will be starting Preschool for the first time in August and Mason will be become my only child for 2 days out of the week. WEIRD!

McKenna is starting in a girls soccer team come July through Delta Youth Soccer League which I think she is really looking forward to. Spencer has begun Daddy and Me Soccer and absolutely LOVES IT!!

And well Mason, he is just growing a mile a minute every single day. Everyday is something new. He is standing up and supporting his legs when up against something which is huge for him.

So you see, there is so much to look forward to and I hope upon hope that I can remember to update this thing!!

I am going to sign off for tonight on my first ever blog but until next time everyone, tune in and you can keep up with this chaotic but loving household and get to know us a bit better.

Loves and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment